Are you next Senior/ Lead QA Engineer?
Hello from Vestberry! 👋🏼
Want to be part of our success story? We are looking for Quality Assurance Lead who will have a direct impact on the product improvements and can drive quality-related initiatives across the engineering team!
Are you skilled in standardizing test guidelines and maintaining testing tools and infrastructure? We are looking for an engineer who can also define QA strategy in collaboration with engineering leads, mentor junior engineers and lead others by example.
About the role
- You will drive improvements in technical and process areas of quality assurance
- You will be creating the strategy to strike the right distribution between the levels of testing (unit, API, E2E)
- You will be developing test automation framework that supports maintainable and robust tests
- You will be continuously contributing to the optimization of CI/CD pipeline and test execution strategy
- You will help other team members to grow through mentorship, team sessions and code reviews
- You will perform complex test activities including performance tests
- You will assist with recruiting new engineers
- Node.js, PostgreSQL, Sequelize
- Kubernetes, AWS, Docker
- Jest, Cypress, Storybook
Who we are looking for
- Experienced QA engineer with strong technical background and test automation skills (5+ years)
- You are enthusiastic and excited about software quality engineering and DevOps
- You can inspire other engineers and can prove great mentoring and communication skills
- You have worked on SaaS solution and you are interested in Fintech sector
We believe Vestberry is an opportunity to work on a successful local project in the fintech sector with clients worldwide. It’s still “just work,” and we try not to take ourselves too seriously, but we place importance on creating an environment where we can enjoy ourselves most of the time.
For the last four years, we’ve been building a fintech analytical tool that’s helping Private Equity & Venture Capital companies manage $6+ billion 💸 invested in 1 000+ companies who are trying to solve the world’s most pressing challenges, from climate change to mental health. 🌍
We are on the track to become the industry’s standard for portfolio management 🚀 thanks to customers like Atomico – the 2nd largest venture capital firm in Europe, which invested in companies like Wolt, Skype, and Stripe.
To reach our ambitious but attainable goals 🌟 we have tripled the size of our team in the last 18 months, and we continue to grow. Our efforts are backed by angel investors from Slovakia, Scandinavia, and Malaysia. Among them, you can find Martin Hauge, one of the first investors in Spotify, or Pekka Mäki, managing partner in 3TS Capital Partners.
👉 You can read more about us at https://vestberry.com/blog.
Benefits & Perks
Most of our colleagues do have a dog or other animal pet. We even have a #cutenessoveload channel on Slack where you share your cute pet moments. Anyhow, your furry friend is welcome to join you at the office.
Need a coffee break? Campus Cowork has an on-site coffee shop with great coffee and various snacks. Order a cup of coffee and go to the 7th floor rooftop terrace to enjoy it.
Great office location
We got a private office within Campus Cowork in Bratislava's City Center overlooking the presidential palace (sometimes you can give Ms President a gentle wave). There is a rooftop terrace on the 7th floor as well.
Plants all around
Forget about the concrete jungle and unwelcoming office buildings. In the Vestberry office, there are more plants than people. Welcome to our jungle.
Flexible office setup
We do not tend to limit you on where you work from. We are always excited to catch up in person from time to time in the office, but you know where your feel most productive. The setup might vary based on the position & team setup.
Exciting future colleagues
Quick hiring workflow
7-14 business days from CV review to offer
1-on-1 Intro interview
Logical & Personality test
Tech Talk / 1 Skill assessment via an assignment with mutually agreed delivery date (1-7 days)